1 Series Large Pre-made 1/2 inch MagTack® Magnetic & Tackable Wall Panels - Use Your Own Fabric
Instantly enjoy the benefits of a Fabricmate® panel with our 1 Series Pre-made Large Ready-to-Hang 1/2 inch Magnetic & Tackable Wall Panels that use your own fabric
• Each panel comes pre-assembled with included mounting hardware.
• 1/2 inch thick panel offers our MagTack® magnetically receptive and highly tackable surface
• High-impact Natural color beveled frame
• Durable ReCore® backing holds up to frequent tacking without crumbling
• Use your own fabric for limitless creative possibilities. Choose to have us install your fabric or roll the fabric in yourself. See below for details
• Please note due to the nature of the MagTack® backing this panel is not acoustical
• Need smaller sized panels? Scroll down for link
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Need a custom size? Just select the next larger size and enter custom dimensions on checkout page (max panel size is 48" x 96")
Shipping charges will be quoted separately after order is completed online.
This product is shipped on a pallet and liftgate charges may apply.
|LARGE PRE-MADE TACKABLE & MAGNETIC WALL PANELS|
Expand the creative possibilities! Get large Magnetic Wall Panels that are also Tackable covered with your own fabric! We now offer two incredibly easy build-options to customize your Panels with your own fabric:
1. Install the Fabric Yourself - We'll send you the panel(s) with a sufficient tool to install the fabric yourself
2. Have Fabricmate Install Your Fabric - Send us your fabric. We will test it for compatibility, install it and send you the completed panel(s) ready-to-hang
Pick your Panel size, build-option, and order! Our Fabric Wall Panels offer Magnetic & Tackable functionality but only if your fabric is tackable and is not too thick to diminish the magnets attraction to the magnetically receptive surface of the panel. We highly recommend testing your custom fabric for this application (test to see if the magnets pull is not diminished through the fabric and if the fabric can accept pushpins without leaving holes). We are happy to help you test your fabric to find the best option for your application and use.
FUNCTION: Aesthetics, Magnetically Receptive, Tackable, Wall Protection
BACKING: ReCore® (1/2")
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.