1 Series Small Pre-made 1/2 inch Tackable & Acoustical Wall Panel - Use Your Own Fabric
Instantly enjoy the benefits of a Fabricmate® panel with our 1 Series Pre-made Small Ready-to-Hang 1/2 inch Tackable & Acoustical Wall Panels that use your own fabric
• Each panel comes pre-assembled with included mounting hardware.
• 1/2 inch thick panel offers superior tackability and good acoustics on any wall
• High-impact Natural color beveled frame
• Durable ReCore® holds up to frequent tacking & absorbs sound
• Use your own fabric for limitless creative possibilities. Choose to have us install your fabric or roll the fabric in yourself. See below for details
• Need larger sized panels? Scroll down for link
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Need a custom size? Just select the next larger size and enter custom dimensions on checkout page.
|SMALL PRE-MADE TACKABLE ACOUSTIC PANELS|
Expand the creative possibilities! Get small Tackable Acoustic Panels covered with your own fabric! We now offer two incredibly easy build-options to customize your Panels using your own fabric:
1. Install the Fabric Yourself - We'll send you the panel(s) with a sufficient tool to install the fabric yourself
2. Have Fabricmate Install Your Fabric - Send us your fabric. We will test it for compatibility, install it and send you the completed panel(s) ready-to-hang
Pick your Panel size, build-option, and order! Our Fabric Wall Panels offer Tackable & Acoustic functionality but only if your fabric is also acoustical and tackable. We highly recommend testing your custom fabric for this application (test to see if air can pass through the fabric and if it can accept pushpins without leaving holes). We are happy to help you test your fabric to find the best option for your application and use.
FUNCTION: Tackable, Acoustic, Aesthetics, Wall Protection
BACKING: ReCore® (1/2")
Panels 48" x 60" and larger will ship on a pallet via freight. To avoid freight shipping check out our Modular Panels
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.