2 in. Square Side Load — Max-Line® Fabric Mounting Frame FS100 - Sold by the 5 ft Stick ($6.49/LF - retail)
Our 2 in. Square Side Load Max-Line® Fabric Mounting Frame combines our FS100 Square Front-Load frame profile with an expander to create site-fabricated 2"+ thick panels.
• Innovative design provides a square edged wrapped panel look
• The perfect choice when the same fabric will be used on front and sides of panel
• Designed for extreme Acoustical applications when used with our ReCore® 2 inch backings
• Great for larger rooms or where a more opulent aesthetic is desired
• Easy to mount using drywall screws and/or adhesive
• Can be used as a Perimeter piece only
• Available with Black or Natural color Frame
• Sold and shipped in 5 foot segments
• Product Samples available
Color may vary, we highly recommend ordering a sample.
Usually ships within 3-5 business days.
Product is sold in 5 ft segments.
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.