40% Off Discontinued - 1 in. Beveled Side Load - Full-Line® Fabric Mounting Frame FS260 Clearance - Sold by the 5 ft Stick ($1.99 per linear foot - retail)
Get our discontinued older profile FS260 1" Beveled Front-Load Fabric Mounting Frame at 40% off the regular price. Hurry as stock is limited!
• Discontinued design not compatible with newer 1" profile designs
• Beveled Side-Load profile (old version) allows fabric to wrap around and cover frame (8" of clearance needed on side of frame to roll fabric in)
• Perfect for Acoustic applications when used with our ReCore 1 inch backings
• For use as a Perimeter piece only. Available in Natural color.
• LImited to Stock on Hand and will no longer be available once remaining stock is sold.
• Clearance item not eligible for returns or refunds
Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
Product is sold in 5 ft segments.
Limited stock subject to prior sale
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.