Fabricmate® Pro Series Combo Tool Pack - Save 10%
Why wait? Get all of our Pro Series Tools together at once in our convenient combo pack and save 10% off regular retail price of tools when bought separately
• The Pro Rocker Tool is perfect for positioning fabric into frame, finishing corners and aligning frame pieces.
• The Pro Roller Tool makes it easy to roll the fabric into the frame with professional results especially on long spans.
• The Pro 4-in-1 Fabric Insertion Tool makes it easy to tuck the fabric into corners and straight spans in tight spots with little to no clearance.
• Designed for Professionals to last many years under heavy use
• Durable Coated Steel Blades
• Comfortable ergonomic grips for extended use
• One piece plastic injection-molded handles
• Compatible with all Fabricmate® panels, tracks and frames including Flex-Frame®
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
PRO ROCKER TOOL
Our Pro Series Fabric Finishing Rocker enables fast, uniform insertion of fabric in Fabricmate® panel frames. This ergonomically designed tool is perfect for positioning fabric into frame, finishing corners and even aligning frame pieces during installation.
PRO ROllER TOOL
Our Professional Series Classic Roller Tool provides fast & easy uniform insertion of fabric into our fabric mounting frames and panels and is built to perform.
PRO 4-in-1 TOOL
Our Pro Series Frame Alignment & Fabric Insertion Tool is built tough for professional use and is great for aligning frame segments during installation and for cleanly inserting fabric in corners and straight spans especially where clearances are tight.
|Find out which Combo Tool Pack is Best for You||Basic Installation Overview of Fabricmate System||Basic Installation Hand Tool Overview|
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.