Waterfall Pattern Wall Template Layout Guide for 7 Series Site-Fabricated Wall Finishing System
Create amazing curved wall patterns with ease using our printed paper templates. Simply attach the template to your wall and then install our curvable fabric mounting frame along the lines indicated on the template.
• Available in symmetrical or offset Waterfall pattern
• Each template is 2 ft wide by 10 ft long. Enough to cover most walls vertically from ceiling to floor or any length in-between
• Easy-to-follow instructions printed on the template explain how to install in 6 easy steps
• Dotted lines on template indicate where to place fabric mounting frame during installation
• Template design can be narrowed or widened by cutting down the center and placing the template halves closer or further apart
• Exposed template can be cut away while remaining template is hidden under the frame and backing
• Includes handy tips & tricks to make the most of your creativity
• Preparation checklist included
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
|OVERVIEW: WATERFALL TEMPLATE PATTERNS|
Our Waterfall Templates make it incredibly easy to create a symmetrical or offset wavy, waterfall type design with our Flex-Frame curvable track. You can alter and customize the pattern to be as thick or as thin as you'd like and they can be used vertically or horizontally.
Templates are not necessary to utilize our Flex-Frame but can be very helpful to keep curved installations balanced/symmetrical. You can also flex your creativity by "freesytyling" it and designing your curves as you install! Create a truly one-of-a-kind space that's not only protecting and stylizing your walls, but can also be functional with acoustics, tackability, magnetism, and more! Check out Flex-Frame below!
INNOVATIVE AND VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.