Tackable 24 in. x 24 in. Classic-Line® 1/2" Site-Fabricated Practice Kit 1 - with MaxTack Backing
Learn how to install our 7 Series Site-Fabricated Tackable Stretched-Fabric Wall Finishing System. Kit has all the components you need to build a tackable 24" x 24" x 1/2" wall panel.
This kit includes:
• 4 - Pre-Cut 1/2 in. Classic-Line® FS100 Fabric Mounting Frame sticks
• 4 - 24 in. x 5-7/8 in. ReCore® Classic-Line® 1/2 in. MaxTack 9.4 pcf Backing strips
• 1 - Assorted Fabric Square (29 in. x 29 in.)
• 1 - Square-it Tool
• 1 - Hold-it-Stick (9 grams)
• 1 - DIY Rocker Tool
• 1 - Templated On-Wall Instruction Sheet
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
|PRACTICE KIT 1: 4 SQUARE FEET OF EXPERIENCE|
At Fabricmate®, we want you to succeed with our system. That's why we offer things like installation training, lunch and learns, wall templates, and these practice kits. They're perfect for helping you get started with our site-fabricated system.
We currently offer 3 types of practice kits, tailored to what you want to learn. Our 2'x2' Simple panel kit is best for absolute beginners, who want a simple DIY panel. We also offer 4'x2' practice kits, each with a seam, for those who want to try curved or straight seamed panel installs.
Each kit comes complete with templated actual-size instructions* that can be hung on the wall and installed over directly, as well as most of the tools you will need**. The instructions walk you through step by step to give you professional looking results. Try it out today!
* Example to the left is for visual purposes, not actual size.
** Stapler & staples or drill & screws to attach frame are not included.