Tackable 24 in. x 48 in. Classic-Line® 1/2" Site-Fabricated Practice Kit 3 - with MaxTack Backing and Curved Intermediate Seam
Learn how to install our 7 Series Site-Fabricated Tackable Stretched-Fabric Wall Finishing System with a stylish curved seam between two panels. Kit has all the components you need to build a tackable 24" x 48" x 1/2" thick wall panel with a curved intermediate seam.
This kit includes:
• 6 - Pre-Cut 1/2 in. Classic-Line® FS100 Fabric Mounting Frame sticks
• 1 - Pre-Cut 1/2 in. Classic-Line® Flex-Frame KF100 Curved Fabric Mounting Frame - Intermediate Seam stick
• 8 - 24 in. x 5-7/8 in. ReCore® Classic-Line® 1/2 in. MaxTack 9.4 pcf Backing strips
• 2 - Assorted Fabric Square (29 in. x 29 in.)
• 1 - Square-it Tool
• 1 - Hold-it-Stick (9 grams)
• 1 - DIY Rocker Tool
• 1 - Templated On-Wall Instruction Sheet
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
|4' x 2' PRACTICE KIT 3: 8 SQUARE FEET OF EXPERIENCE WITH A CURVE|
At Fabricmate®, we want you to succeed with our system. That's why we offer things like installation training, lunch and learns, wall templates, and these practice kits. They're perfect for helping you get started with our site-fabricated system.
We currently offer 3 types of practice kits, tailored to what you want to learn. Our 4'x2' practice kits, each with a seam, are for those who want to try curved or straight seamed panel installs. We also offer a 2'x2' simple panel kit for absolute beginners, who want a simpler DIY panel.
Each kit comes complete with templated actual-size instructions* that can be hung on the wall and installed over directly, as well most of the tools you will need**. The instructions walk you through step by step to give you professional looking results. Try it out today!
* Example to the left is for visual purposes, not actual size.
** Stapler & staples or drill & screws to attach the frame are not included.