1/2 in. (Actual Height 5/8 in.) Beveled Front Load - Classic-Line® Fabric Mounting Frame FS200 - Sold by the 5 Ft Stick($2.69 /LF - retail)1
Our New & Improved FS200 Classic-Line 1/2" Beveled Frame (actual height 5/8 in.) has been updated with an increased height to better accommodate 1/2" substrates and allow for the proper air gap, as well as new Glue Grooves for better adhesion when using the adhesive and staple method.
- Classic beveled 1/2 inch profile (actual height 5/8 in.) is economical and ideal for education and office applications
- Beveled Front Load profile provides an aesthetically pleasing and stylish look
- Easy to install with sure grip jaws to hold fabric tight
- Can be used as a Perimeter piece only. Use with FS100 or FS230 frame for intermediate/seam joints
- Ridged bottom for better surface adhesion
- Available in Natural color
- Made of durable uPVC
- Sold and shipped in 5 foot segments
- Product Samples available. Scroll down for link.
INNOVATIVE & VERSATILE
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors available, the possibilities are endless.
FRAME outlines and frames the shape of the panel or wall, holding the fabric in place and protecting the edges with a high-impact polymer frame.
BACKING fills the frame and covers the wall, absorbing reverberated sound, providing impact-resistance, thermal insulation, and a pinnable bulletin-board like surface that's perfect for tacking up photos, documents, and more.
FABRIC is stretched over the backing and held taut by the frame allowing the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Fabricmate® has been training contractors since 1989 - at no charge! We host 1/2 , 1, and 2 day sessions every month in our workshop. Be the next fabric wall finishing installer in your hometown. Contact Us for more info.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Our system components are always immediately available. While advance notice is always appreciated, we maintain full inventories of all our products. No more long order lead times. Change order are easily accommodated.
WALL FINISHING REDEFINED
The Fabricmate® Wall Finishing System is the perfect alternative to paint. It is high-impact, offering superior wall protection. It absorbs reverberated sound to significantly improve acoustics. By design it mitigates visible damage, lasting far longer than painted walls while greatly reducing maintenance costs.