9. 9 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) As the first component and primary backbone of our Fabric Wall Finishing System, our Frame isn’t just built tough, our Frame is built smart with functionality in mind. The Fabric Mounting Frame (occasionally referred to as Track) defines the layout and style of the installation. It ‘Frames’ the Backing and holds the Fabric in place over the surface of the panel. • Protects the edges of the panel • Holds the Fabric in place • Made of high-impact, crush-proof plastic • Easily cut-to-length with Miter Saw or Chamfer Cutters • Fastened to wall using 7/8” 1/4” crown staples, drywall screws, or construction adhesive • Available in Flex-Frame ® (Curvable Mounting Frame) • Available in multiple colors • Available in Slim-Line (1/4”), Classic-Line (1/2”), and Full-Line (1”), and Max-Line (2”+) • Available in Square & Beveled Edge Profiles • Available in Low-Leg Profile (partially hides the Frame edges) • Available in Side-Loading options allowing the Fabric to wrap around the edge, completely hiding the Frame (approximately 8” of clearance needed) FRAME Components Overview Vertical Flex-Frame ® Installed on office wall Pre-Made Frame Kits make corners easy Easily frame and outline windows, doors, corners, switches/outlets, and just about anything else you can think of!
20. 20 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) Our ReCore ® Multi-Purpose Insulation can be applied directly to drywall, concrete, CMU, or other ASTM E 84 , Class A material. ReCore ® can be cut and installed using standard tools. ReCore ® can be used as a component of pre-made acoustical and tackable panel systems as well as ceiling tiles, baffles, clouds, diffusers, as flooring underlayment, and as an acoustical component of HVAC systems. Use a Utility Knife to cut the Backing to size so it sits in the Frame flush and can be covered by the Fabric. Use 7/8” 1/4” Crown staples roughly 12” apart to fasten the Backing to the wall. Other attachment types are also available (call for more info). ReCore ® is easy to cut, we recommend using a T-Square for the initial “guide” cut (approximately halfway through ReCore ® ) then following up with an additional pass or two to get a full, clean cut. Other Backings can be used but we highly recommend our ReCore ® Substrate as it offers the most functionality and benefits. TIP : How to Install: Backing
1. 1 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) INSTALLATION GUIDE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH OUR STRETCHED-FABRIC WALL COVERING SOLUTION The main concept behind our product is simple: Frame, Backing, and Fabric, but our product is not simple. Within those 3 components are a multitude of customizations, options, and choices. Familiarize yourself with the system and make informed decisions. 02. Three Simple Components 03. Lines (Thicknesses) 04. Recommended Tools 05. Typical Layouts 06. Typical Layouts 07. Typical Layouts 08. Typical Layouts 09. Frame 10. Frame Options (Profiles) 11. Frame Options (Profiles) 12. Frame Options (Max-Line Profiles) 13. Frame Options (Kits) 14. Frame Options (Kits) 15. Backing 16. Fabric 17. Tips & Tricks 18. Tips & Tricks 19. Installing: Frame 20. Installing: Backing 21. Installing: Fabric 22. Still Need Help? / Contact Us The Ultimate Wall Finishing Solution
22. 22 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? ENJOY! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance! Call Toll-Free Visit Our Website Email Us 866. 622. 2996. fabricmate.com email@example.com Contact Us
21. 21 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) The Fabric is stretched over the Backing and held taut by the Frame. This allows the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage. The excess Fabric is rolled into the Frame, leaving a clean look that is as functional as it is beautiful. Start by ensuring your Fabric will cover the panel or area you are installing on with 2” - 4” extra over each side. Use the Rocker Tool to lightly press Fabric into jaws assuring it’s straight and even across the top. Now, starting from the top-center moving towards the corners, use the Rocker or Roller Tool to fully tuck the Fabric into the Frame jaws. Make sure to keep the Fabric straight during this process. Use Corner or Rocker Tool to tuck in corners first. Then use Roller Tool to roll the remainder of Fabric into the frame jaws, hiding the excess. Very gently lean Roller Tool to the sides of the jaws while rolling for better results. Repeat the Fabric insertion on the bottom Frame piece. We just want the Fabric held in place, not fully inserted into the jaws until assured it’s straight/ even. Leave yourself some slack for adjustments. Once the Fabric is fully tucked in (including corners) and the panel/area looks good, trim the excess Fabric from around the panel/area edges leaving about 1/4” to 3/4” hanging out. Once the Fabric is all rolled in, you can make minor adjustments by using the Fabric Stretcher Tool. Use sparingly as is only meant for minor adjustments. If used excessively or incorrectly it can damage your Fabric. Follow the same steps for the left and right sides of the panel/area. This is an easy way to keep control of the Fabric, ensuring your installation is straight and aligns properly. Trim the excess Fabric on the corners of the panel/area by cutting within a 1/4” of the corner. If for any reason your Fabric didn’t install correctly, or you’d like to change it out, update it, etc, just pull the Fabric out and start again! How to Install: Fabric
13. 13 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) FRAME OPTIONS (KITS) Frame Kits are pre-cut pieces meant to fulfill most configurations when working with our 7-Series System. These Kits make installations a breeze, allowing you to skip the process of cutting pieces to specific angles for corners, seams, and other possible scenarios. Kit & Frame Configuration Kit Installed Kit Installed Frame Pieces Installed Frame Pieces Installed Backing & Fabric Installed Backing & Fabric Installed Completed Installation Components Overview For more info on our Frame Kits, visit our website at: fabricmate.com
8. 8 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) HORIZONTAL SINGLE CURVED LAYOUT TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD GYPSUM WALL BOARD This is a common and extremely decorative look. Curvature can vary depending on design and preference. Advantages: Partial wall coverage or decorative wainscoting. Ideal for wall protection uses. Disadvantages: Less tackable/display area and less sound absorption than with full-wall cover. Although these are some of our most popular layouts, the only real limit is your imagination. Our system easily adapts to out-of-true conditions, curved surfaces, and angled walls. You can create geometric patterns, circular panels, custom shaped hanging baffles, and so much more. Our technical team loves a challenge so bring us your layout ideas and we’ll help you bring them to life! Most Popular Layouts
14. 14 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) FRAME OPTIONS (AVAILABLE KITS) The Kit options will vary depending on what Line and Profile you are using. A - Corner Kit E - Cross-Seam Kit B - Fabric Seam Kit C - Window/Door Corner Kit L - Outlet/Switch Single Kit w/Screws S - Outside Wall Corner Single Band w/Seam Kit Z - Outside Wall Corner w/Seam Kit Y - Outside Wall Corner Kit T - Intermediate Seam Kit M - Outlet/Switch Double Kit w/Screws W - Inside Wall Corner Kit R - Outside Wall Corner Single Band Kit X - Inside Wall Corner Seam Kit D - Window/Door Corner Kit w/Seam Components Overview G - Flex-Frame Available in Slim-Line ® (1/4”), Classic-Line ® (1/2), Full-Line ® (1”), and Max-Line ® (2”+) Classic-Line ® (1/2”) Kits shown Check Your Local Building Codes Check Your Local Building Codes
19. 19 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) The finished panel should be square, level, straight, or look good to the eye. Always look over the wall to see if there are any potential problems. When butting up to a wall, door, window or otherwise, leave enough room (approximately 1/16”) for the Frame jaws to open when installing the Fabric, if the Frame is installed too tightly the jaws cannot open and the Fabric can’t be tucked in. TIP : TIP : How to Install: Frame Place Frame staples every 2” or screws every 4” - 6” Frame Kits (shown above) are optional. You may prefer to use Chamfer Cutters at corners. • All lines are snapped to the inside of the Frame. This not only makes it easier to install the Frame but also ensures that no lines will be visible in the finished product. • Measure the flange of your Frame Profile if exact sizing is needed. For Example: If you’re creating a 48” x 48” Panel using the Frame Profile example* shown below, you would snap out a 45.75” x 45.75” Chalk Line. - Measure the flange of the track (1.25”) - Multiply it by 2 (to accommodate for top and bottom or left and right) - Subtract that number from the desired size of the panel (48” - 2.50” = 45.75”) GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START 1.25” *
3. 3 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) LINE OPTIONS (THICKNESSES THAT SYSTEM COMPONENTS ARE AVAILABLE IN) Slim-Line ® (1/4”) Classic-Line ® (1/2”) Full-Line ® (1”) Max-Line ® (2”+) The Quarter-Inch thick Slim-Line ® is designed for the smallest wall protrusion while still providing a flexible platform for providing tackable & protective benefits while beautifying your walls. Ideal for Printed-Fabric Graphic Wall Murals, Wall Protection, and Bulletin Board Installations. The Half-Inch thick Classic-Line ® is designed for minimal wall protrusion while still providing a flexible platform for providing acoustic & tackable benefits while protecting and beautifying your walls. Ideal for Printed-Fabric Graphic Wall Murals, Wall Protection, and Bulletin Board Installations. The One-Inch thick Full-Line ® is designed to provide industry-standard acoustic absorption and wall protection. Ideal for Conference Rooms, Offices, Home Theaters, and other areas requiring the elimination of reverberated sound and noise. The Two-Inch + thick Max-Line ® is designed to provide the Maximum acoustic absorption for audio centers, theaters, and anywhere that requires sound absorption. Ideal for Audio Centers, Factory Floors, Recording Studios, and other areas requiring maximum sound control. Introduction to the System
5. 5 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) HORIZONTAL - DOOR HEIGHT DOWN LAYOUT TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL PANEL GYPSUM WALL BOARD GYPSUM WALL BOARD One of the most popular economical layouts. Used in classrooms, conference rooms, and open-plan offices. Advantages: Single-Band. One of our most cost-effective layouts. You get the most coverage for your money. Disadvantages: Less sound absorption than with full-wall coverage. Most Popular Layouts HORIZONTAL - TACKBOARD LAYOUT GYPSUM WALL BOARD GYPSUM WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD 4 X 12 MARKER BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD One of the most popular economical layouts. Used in classrooms, conference rooms, and open-plan offices. Advantages: Best use of Single-Band. Can integrate a tackable surface and a marker board. Less expensive than covering entire wall. Disadvantages: Less tackable/display area. Less sound absorption than with full-wall coverage.
2. 2 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) 3 SIMPLE COMPONENTS The Frame - occasionally called track or trim - outlines and frames the shape of the panel, holding the Fabric in place and protecting the edges with high-impact plastic. The Backing fills in the Frame and covers the wall. Different Backings have different performance advantages including: Acoustics, Tackability, Magnetism, Impact- Resistance, Thermal Insulation, and more. The Fabric is stretched over the Backing and held taut by the Frame. This allows the panel surface to spring back when struck, effectively mitigating visible damage. HOW IT WORKS FS100 CLASSIC-LINE 1/2” BACKING/SUBSTRATE STAPLE FRAME FABRIC FULL HEIGHT FROM WALL 0.67”-0.70” HEIGHT ALLOWANCE FOR SUBSTRATES 0.50” AIR GAP (APPROX) 0.093” The Custom Fabric Wall Finishing System, or 7 Series, is engineered to accommodate nearly any architectural feature while remaining easy-to-install. Whether you are a DIYer looking to improve acoustics in your home theater or a Contractor installing wainscoting in a commercial environment, the 7 Series Site-Fabricated System is the best way to improve your living, learning, and work environments. FRAME BACKING FABRIC Introduction to the System
6. 6 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) VERTICAL - MULTI-PANEL LAYOUT TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL PANEL The look of wrapped panels which are limited by the size of their substrate. Use only where fabric direction or where frequent panel fabric replacement will be necessary. Advantages: Full-wall coverage. Accommodates directional fabrics. Disadvantages: More expensive in both labor and materials. Multiple seams break up the continuity and flow of the wall surface Most Popular Layouts HORIZONTAL 3 PANEL LAYOUT TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD One of our more popular full-wall layouts. Looks great in lobbies, conference rooms, and executive offices where maximum sound absorption is required. Advantages: Looks great! Lends itself to the use of different colors for a stunning visual effect, accommodates directional fabrics. Disadvantages: Slightly less cost effective than the 2-panel Layout (if Top & Bottom Panel cannot be cut from one full-width piece of fabric).
7. 7 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) HORIZONTAL 2 PANEL LAYOUT 4 X 12 MARKER BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD Highly recommended for lobbies, classrooms, student housing, and where maximum sound absorption is required. Advantages: Very attractive, most cost-effective use of labor and materials. Perfect for Micro Seam applications! Disadvantages: None Most Popular Layouts HORIZONTAL 3 PANEL CURVED LAYOUT TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD TACKBOARD / ACOUSTIC WALL BOARD This is a common and extremely decorative look. Curvature can vary depending on design and preference. Advantages: Full-Wall Coverage Disadvantages: Slightly more expensive both in labor and materials than the standard 2-Panel Layout, but worth it!
16. 16 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) Fabric Features Include FABRIC The Fabric Covering brings the beauty to the system. There are hundreds of unique Fabric lines on the market today offering a m ultitude of colors, styles, textures, and functions to fit every design and budget demand. We’ve selected (and carry) some of our favorite Fabrics to utilize with the system. Not only are they great looking, but they also provide functionality to accompany your installation. Acoustic installations should be faced with a fabric that is acoustically transparent so that sound waves can move through the fabric and be absorbed by the Backing. Acoustic fabrics are great for acoustic panels, home theaters, covering speaker grills, and more! Tackable installations should be faced with a fabric that is self-healing, has durable fibers, and leaves no visible holes. Tackable fabrics are great for anywhere that you need to tack documents, photos, reminders, and more! Wall-Protection installations should be faced with a fabric that can withstand regular and repeated abrasions. Most fabrics with a High- Impact Double-Rub Rating (capable of withstanding over 30,000 Double-Rubs) are suitable for high traffic areas. High Traffic Fabrics can be expected to last in high traffic environments for well over 10 years. Most Fabric manufacturers provide extensive information regarding each of their Fabric lines. This information should be consulted before choosing a Fabric line. OUR MOST POPULAR FABRICS PARALLEL TANGO CLOSED CIRCUIT ACOUSTIC FABRICS Closed Circuit is inspired by the technology surrounding us. A tightly woven fabric with a subtle block/rectangle pattern. A great fit for modern offices, conference rooms, work stations, and more. Our most popular colors are available for *QuickShip Delivery and have virtually no lead-time. Customize your walls with this functional fabric and give your spaces the benefits of beauty and functionality. Tango is a reliable, high-traffic fabric that is both acoustic and tackable. The weave gives a subtle texture and adds visual interest to your acoustic space. We carry multiple colorways with our most popular available to *QuickShip. A great fit for any space that can benefit from better aesthetics and the added functionality of acoustics, tackability, or wall protection. Tango looks and performs great in nearly any environment. Parallel is a beautiful fabric woven with multiple hues of similar colors, giving a very textured and sophisticated look. This fabric is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also is very high-functioning as it can be used for both acoustic and tackable purposes and is good for high-traffic areas. Available in a number of colors, mix and match to customize your space. Parallel is a beautiful finish for any area that needs functionality and style. TACKABLE FABRICS WALL PROTECTION FABRICS Components Overview For additional Fabric options, please visit our website at: fabricmate.com Visit our website (fabricmate.com) to view our full Fabric selection VOC FREE MAGTACK ® FIRE RATED TACKABLE ACOUSTIC RECYCLED
11. 11 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) FRAME OPTIONS (PROFILES) SKU: FS260 SKU: FS280 Full-Line ® (1”) - Beveled Edge Side-Load Full-Line ® (1”) - Beveled Edge Intermediate Components Overview C olor Key: WHITE NATURAL DARK BROWN BLACK Colors Available: Colors Available: SKU: FS160 SKU: FS250 Full-Line ® (1”) - Square Side-Load Full-Line ® (1”) - Beveled Front- Load Colors Available: Colors Available: Starting as thin as a Quarter-Inch and available in sizes up to Four-Inches, our Frame can lay the groundwork for incredible acoustic performance and tackability while remaining stylish and aesthetically pleasing.
15. 15 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) The Backing Material provides the majority of the functional performance. Once the Frame is installed, the Backing is cut and installed. Available in Slim-Line (1/4”) , Classic-Line1(/2”) , Full-Line (1”) , and Max-Line (2”+) thicknesses, we offer a number of specific types of Backing depending on your application. The Backing is the material that mitigates impact, absorbs sound, insulates walls to a certain degree, and offers tackability. ReCore ® is a semi-rigid polyester board that provides acoustic absorbency, tackable functionality, thermal benefits, and wall protection. ReCore ® is a revolutionary, environmentally responsible insulation and substrate made from 100% non-woven polyester fiber. It is made from 60% post consumer content (recycled plastic beverage containers), and is itself, 100% recyclable, repels moisture and will not grow mold or mildew. Available in multiple thicknesses, densities and colors. It is ideal as acoustic insulation for panels, walls, and ceilings. It is unsurpassed as a tackable surface while simultaneously providing impact-resistant shock absorbency. It can also be used as ceiling tiles, as a duct liner and as a sound deadening medium below carpeting and wood flooring. ReCore ® is available with up to an .90 NRC rating. Roxul is a mineral wool or rock wool. It is forged with basalt rock and slag using a process in which they are superheated and their fibers are then non-directionally bound to create a resistant acoustical substrate. As heat is utilized in the process it gives Roxul excellent heat resistance of temperatures up to 2,150 degrees Fahrenheit. The non-directional fibers also give Roxul a unique orientation that repels and drains water. This is beneficial in that Roxul will retain its shape, wont sag, and it also discourages the promotion of mold, mildew and flames without additives or flame retardants. Roxul also helps to reduce airflow. This higher air flow resistance creates better sound attenuation, making Roxul a good acoustical backing for many different wall finishing solutions. One inch Roxul has an acoustical NRC rating of .70 and two inch Roxul has an NRC of .95. Linacoustic ® combines state-of-the-art facing technology with an advanced coating system to provide the durability of a mat facing with the reliability of a coating. This smooth, strong mat/coating composite delivers a high degree of water resistance and an EPA-registered protective agent to protect the coating from potential growth of fungus and bacteria. Flame-attenuated glass fibers give the Linacoustic® RC core notably better acoustical and thermal properties than other leading liners. This makes it more economical to use because the same or better performance can be obtained with a thinner liner. Linacoustic ® is made from 100% Glass Fibers, supplies Superior Thermal Performance, and has an NRC of 0.55. BACKING HIGH IMPACT ANTIMICROBIAL FIRE RATED RECYCLED TACKABLE ACOUSTIC Components Overview For additional Backing options, please visit our website at: fabricmate.com HIGH IMPACT ANTIMICROBIAL FIRE RATED ACOUSTIC ANTIMICROBIAL FIRE RATED ACOUSTIC
4. 4 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) Introduction to the System TOOLS (MOST ESSENTIAL / RECOMMENDED) Rocker Tool Utility Knife Our Ergonomic Rocker Tool is perfect for positioning Fabric into Frame and finishing corners. Our Ergonomic Roller Tool is great companion to the Rocker Tool to help speed up installations. With the same great features of our Professional Model, this tool is a great economical alternative to the professional model. Our Utility Knife is ideal for cutting and shaping Fabricmate Backings such as ReCore ® , Roxul, and other substrates. Our Hold-It Stick is perfect for the temporary installation of Fabricmate ® mounting products, fabrics, templates, and layout tools. If available, a Miter or Chop Saw is the most efficient way to achieve quick and accurate cuts of our Frame. Provides a fast & effortless method of removing staples from Fabricmate ® Fabric Mounting Frame. Our Ergonomic Fabric scissors are perfect for trimming Fabric during installation. They work equally well using your left or right hand. Roller Tool DIY Rocker Tool Staple Remover Hold-It Stick Chop Saw Fabric Scissors For more info on Tools, please visit our website at: fabricmate.com Pneumatic Staple Gun Manual Staple Gun W E RECOMMEND : 1/4” Crown Pneumatic ALTERNATIVES : Battery-Powered Electric Stapler STAPLES: 1/4” Crown x 3/4” Length W E RECOMMEND : Arrow T50 Heavy Duty PowerShot 5700M Stanley Bostitch Heavy Duty STAPLES: Arrow T50 1/2” Crown x 9/16” #50CT (Ceilling Tile) Staples We highly recommend using a Level to ensure that your panel/installation is straight both vertically and horizontally. Level Our Miter Jaws™ Chamfer Cutter Tool is ideal for achieving clean, accurate cuts of our Frame if a Miter or Chop Saw is not available. Chamfer Cutters
18. 18 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) There must be a 1/16” gap between the 2 horizontal pieces of Frame. The vertical pieces must align with the seam. This allows the Fabric to be inserted to create a consistent joint. The goal is to create a clean seam-line for the Fabric. The vertical Frame pieces receive a 50° cut to line them up with the seam created by the horizontal pieces. Square profiles (FS005, FS100, FS150HF, FS150LF) are always used as the vertical piece when connecting two adjacent walls, regardless of edge profile. WHERE TWO WALLS MEET SYSTEM FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY Tips & Tricks (While Installing) HIGH IMPACT TACKABLE ACOUSTIC ANTIMICROBIAL RECYCLED INNOVATIVE ACOUSTICAL MADE IN THE USA SHIPPING NEXT DAY VOC FREE When working with FS100 or FS150 Frame, leave a small gap (approximately 1/16”) between the Frame and the item it butts up against. This gap will allow the jaw to open when you roll in the Fabric. A piece of vertical blinds works great as a spacer. 1/16” Space Align separate pieces of track with the Rocker Tool Fit the Rocker Tool into the Frame jaws to align and hold each new piece of Frame to the previously mounted piece. LEAVE SPACE ALIGN TRACK All lines are snapped to the inside of the Frame. This not only makes it easier to install the Frame, but also ensures that no lines will be visible in the finished product. SNAP LINES FS200 INTERMEDIATE (INSIDE-CORNER) SEAM FS100 PIECE FS100 PIECE FIRE RATED
17. 17 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) Tips & Tricks (Before Installing) We recommend using a small (5”-6”) piece of track as a jig. Cut the angles you will utilize the most during installation so you can ensure your Frame is aligned properly as you are installing. The Fabricmate Stretched-Fabric System can be installed over wallpaper and without the need for taping or mudding drywall joints. JIG / GUIDE KEEP YOUR WORK AREA CLEAN One of the most important and often forgotten tips is to clean up your area and wash your hands before installing Fabric. We even recommend going a step further and keeping a box of wet wipes on the job site to regularly clean your hands of dirt, dust, and other debris. Keeping your hands clean during the installation process will ensure that your completed installation is not tainted by grunge, smudges, or stains. DAMAGED, UNFINISHED, OR UNTEXTURED DRYWALL WHERE PANELS MEET THE CEILING There are no layout lines needed when butting up to walls, ceilings, casework, etc. Follow the edge but watch for unusual bends, obstructions, or potential problems. WHERE PANELS MEET THE FLOOR When the panel meets the floor it is better to have the base installed first. If that is not possible, use a wood block to rest the Frame on and follow the contour of the floor, otherwise you will usually have a gap between the panel and base. CLOCKWISE or COUNTER- CLOCKWISE INSTALLATION We recommend installing Frame pieces in a clockwise or counter-clockwise fashion to ensure they all fit together snugly, and are sized correctly. 1 2 3 4 6 5 8 7
10. 10 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) FRAME OPTIONS (PROFILES) SKU: FS005 SKU: FS100 SKU: FS105 SKU: FS200 Slim-Line ® (1/4”) - Square Front- Load Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Beveled Front-Load Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Square Front-Load Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Square Low- Leg Components Overview Colors Available: C olor Key: WHITE NATURAL DARK BROWN BLACK Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: SKU: FS210 Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Beveled Edge Side-Load Colors Available: SKU: FS230 Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Beveled Edge Intermediate Colors Available: SKU: FS110 Classic-Line ® (1/2”) - Square Edge Side-Load Colors Available: SKU: FS150-HF Full-Line ® (1”) - Square Front-Load Colors Available: SKU: FS155 Full-Line ® (1”) - Square Low-Leg Colors Available:
12. 12 For technical help, call us at 866-622-2996 or visit our website at FABRICMATE.COM 7 Series (Site-Fab) MAX-LINE ® FRAME OPTIONS (PROFILES) SKU: FSM100 P1 P1 P1 P2 P2 P2 SKU: FSM100 SKU: FSM100 SKU: FSM200 SKU: FSM200 SKU: FSM200 SKU: FSM105 SKU: FSM105 SKU: FSM105 Max-Line ® (2”) - Square Front-Load Max-Line ® (3”) - Square Front-Load Max-Line ® (4”) - Square Front-Load Components Overview Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: Colors Available: Max-Line ® (2”) - Square Low-Leg Max-Line ® (3”) - Square Low-Leg Max-Line ® (4”) - Square Low-Leg Max-Line ® (2”) - Beveled Front-Load Max-Line ® (3”) - Beveled Front-Load Max-Line ® (4”) - Beveled Front-Load Colors Available: Colors Available: WHITE NATURAL DARK BROWN BLACK C olor Key: P1 - PERIMETER OR SEAM P2 - PERIMETER ONLY P1 P1 P1 P1 P1 P1 P2 P2 P2 P2 P2 P2
- 961 Total Views
- 723 Website Views
- 238 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 60 www.fabricmate.com
- 5 fabricmate-solutions.odoo.com
2. Sound Absorbing Walls and Diffusers2134 Views .
How to Determine Your Time & Material Requirements1755 Views .
TYPICAL WALL LAYOUT WITH INTERMEDIATE - FS005-0191746 Views .
16. High-End Recording Studio with Custom Walls - 31638 Views .
11. Recording Studio with Movable Sound Panels 41635 Views .
18. High-End Recording Studio with Custom Walls - 11615 Views .
2. Futuristic Home Theater with Acoustic Walls1498 Views .
INTERMEDIATE JOINT FS2301450 Views .